Snovitra Professional (or Snovitra 20 mg) is really a more powerful type of generic Levitra that guarantees men treatment through erectile dysfunction. The achievement ratio of Snovitra Professional is much more in contrast to generic Levitra even though it has exactly the same ingredients.
The pill offers dual action because it helps to inhibit PDE5 in addition to lessen the rate where serotonin is created and dispersed. Snovitra Professional (Snovitra 20 mg) is most effective within bestowing the man having a stiff and firm organ in addition to making certain the man is able to final in bed for a longer time. The most crucial ingredient of this medication is Vardenafil, a vasodilator that may redirect a heavy blood circulation to the pelvic region so the man is able to possess a stiff and hard hard-on. Snovitra Professional assists men to bring back their sexual capabilities.
Possible side effects
Vardenafil may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
• Stuffy nose.
• Runny nose.
• Upset stomach.
• Back pain.
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms, call your doctor immediately or get emergency medical treatment:
• Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat.
• A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
• Very bad dizziness or passing out.
• Weakness on 1 side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, change in balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
• Change in eyesight.
• Loss of eyesight.
• Change in hearing.
• Hearing loss.
• Ringing in ears.
• Call your doctor right away if you have a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours. This may happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it may lead to lasting sex problems and you may not be able to have sex.
Medication Safety Issues
Vardenafil may be confused with sildenafil, tadalafil
Levitra may be confused with Kaletra, Lexiva
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Keep oral disintegrating tablets sealed in blisterpack until ready to use.
Cardiovascular: Flushing (8% to 11%)
Central nervous system: Headache (14% to 15%)
2% to 10%:
Central nervous system: Dizziness (2%)
Gastrointestinal: Dyspepsia (3% to 4%), nausea (2%)
Neuromuscular & skeletal: Back pain (2%), increased creatine phosphokinase (2%)
Respiratory: Rhinitis (9%), flu-like symptoms (3%), nasal congestion (3%), sinusitis (3%)
<2%, postmarketing, and/or case reports: Abdominal pain, abnormal hepatic function tests, allergic edema, anaphylaxis, angina pectoris, angioedema, arthralgia, auditory impairment, basal cell carcinoma (Loeb 2015), blurred vision, chest pain, chromatopsia, conjunctivitis, decreased visual acuity, diaphoresis, diarrhea, drowsiness, dysesthesia, dysphagia, dyspnea, ejaculatory disorder, epistaxis, erythema, esophagitis, eye discomfort, eye pain, facial edema, gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, glaucoma, hearing loss, hypersensitivity reaction, hypertension, hypertonia, hypoesthesia, hypotension, increased gamma-glutamyl transferase, increased intraocular pressure, insomnia, ischemic heart disease, laryngeal edema, malignant melanoma (Loeb 2015), muscle cramps, myalgia, myocardial infarction, neck pain, anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (nonarteritic; NAION), ocular hyperemia, orthostatic hypotension, pain, palpitations, paresthesia, pharyngitis, photophobia, priapism, pruritus, retinal vein occlusion, seizure, skin photosensitivity, skin rash, sleep disorder, syncope, tachycardia, temporary amnesia (global), tinnitus, ventricular tachyarrhythmia, vertigo, vision color changes, vision loss (temporary or permanent), visual disturbance (including dim vision), visual field defect, vomiting, watery eyes, weakness, xerostomia